Sacred Scripture must be read and interpreted with the help of the Holy Spirit and under the guidance of the Magisterium of the Church according to three criteria: 1) it must be read with attention to the content and unity of the whole of Scripture; 2) it must be read within the living Tradition of the Church; 3) it must be read with attention to the analogy of faith, that is, the inner harmony which exists among the truths of the faith themselves.
(CCC 109-119, 137)
- twocrowns reblogged this from radioteopoli
- twocrowns likes this
- radioteopoli reblogged this from catechismofthecatholicchurch and added:
- kateriyakichicken reblogged this from catechismofthecatholicchurch
- kateriyakichicken likes this
- catechismofthecatholicchurch posted this